- Using untranspiled ES5 code.
GitHub Trending Repositories https://github.com/trending
GitHub Starred http://gitmostwanted.com/top/stars/
Google Trends https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=%2Fm%2F0505cl,php%20laravel,%2Fm%2F0bbxf89
Google Trends 5 years https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=laravel,%2Fm%2F0505cl
Stack Share https://stackshare.io/stackups/laravel-vs-nodejs-vs-rails
Stack Overflow Trends https://insights.stackoverflow.com/trends?tags=laravel%2Cruby-on-rails%2Cdjango
- Laravel created in 2011 by Taylor Otwell
- Laravel, now ships with Vue.js
- Laravel is a PHP based MVC framework
- Laravel Spark https://spark.laravel.com/ – Stripe/billing, authentication, team billing, backend dashboard etc
- Good docs https://laravel.com/docs/5.4 & learning https://laracasts.com/
- Rails created by DHH in 2004 for Basecamp
- Community has Railscasts http://railscasts.com/
- React is Facebook’s library and the core of the new WordPress Gutenberg experience
- Node.js one language front and back
- Vue.js only supports server-side rendering using node.js
- Framework – Adonis, the “laravel” of node.js https://adonisjs.com/
- Laravel Spark equivalent? Meteor https://www.meteor.com/?
- complexity of tooling and the development environment don’t compare well to Laravel or Rails
Get the latest articles
Content from industry experts, delivered straight to your inbox - as soon as they're released.